High Performance Wind Screens that Deliver:
- Improved thermal performance throughout the year, in all conditions
- More air flow through the fans
- Less hot air re-circulation
- Less drive system problems
Minimise Adverse Effect of Cross Wind
Cross wind is the movement of air underneath the air inlet that is not caused by the fan. It creates an additional pressure loss for the fan, reduces the amount of air flow through the bundle, and decreases the cooling capacity. In addition it causes mechanical stress, and fan and motor damage.
A very common problem in both petrochemical and power plants is the recirculation of hot exhaust air into the air inlet of the same or nearby air cooler.
TSOL WIND STOP ® prevents or significantly reduces recirculation, resulting in an increase in overall plant performance.
- Tailor-made for each site
- Strong and lightweight
- Easy to install
- Up to 190 km/h wind rating
- UV stabilized
- Maintenance free
- Rot proof
- Flame retardant
- Standard and extreme saline versions